Vendors are encouraged to exhibit at Chapter meetings and at the Vendor Fair in conjunction with our annual meeting. It is a wonderful opportunity to interact closely with members and present product and product information integral to the practice of infection control.
The Chapter will allow vendors to display products at monthly meetings and the annual educational conference as long as these established guidelines are followed:
Treasurer: Teri Mauldin
1311 Bramble Lane ~ Mansfield, TX 76063
- Pay $150 online or by check no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled meeting
a) Make all checks payable to APIC-DFW
b) Mail to: Teri Mauldin, Treasurer ~ 1311 Bramble Lane ~ Mansfield, TX 76063
- No more than three vendors may present a display at any monthly meeting. The number of conference vendor displays will be decided on a year to year basis by the Conference Chair. For monthly meetings, small signage and one table per vendor will be allowed. Business cards, product literature, educational information, and samples may be provided to the membership. Table set up will be completed before 12:30 PM on the date of the monthly meeting for networking between 12:30 and 1:00pm. All display items will be removed immediately upon conclusion of the business meeting. For the Annual Educational Conference, the Conference Chair will communicate with Vendors regarding plans for each conference year.
- Noise or activity during any APIC educational presentation or business meeting will not be allowed.
- Currently, the fee for a vendor table at our monthly meeting is $150.00 and tables at the Vendor Fair that accompanies our annual conference are $300.00.
- The Chapter President and/or Board of Directors have the authority to deny the request of any vendor if the established guidelines are not followed.
For vendors wanting to purchase an exhibit table at an APIC-DFW monthly chapter monthly meeting. There is a limit of two tables per meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: You must reserve a table with the social committee chair prior to purchasing this item.