Texas Health Resources, Dallas
8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, Texas 75231 United States
Website of posted position: www.texashealth.org
Texas Health Dallas is seeking a full time Infection Prevention Nurse or Microbiologist or related field. This opportunity will be working day shift, Monday to Friday, 8a (0800) to 5p (1700).
At Texas Health, we are dedicated to finding people to help us fulfill our commitment to make health care human again. We staff our exemplary hospital with health care professionals who approach every patient, every colleague, every physician and every family member with compassion. Come join us on our Journey as we rise to the next level.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
1) 2 years in a clinical setting (nursing unit, microbiology and/or epidemiology).
2) Previous experience with Infection Prevention is required.
3) Certification in Infection Control (preferred)
4) Knowledge and experience in areas of patient care practices, microbiology, asepsis, disinfections/sterilization, adult education, infectious diseases, communication, program administration and epidemiology.
5) Attends basic course in infection control training in first year