Strategic Partner Professional Organization Liaison Application
Purpose: To partner with strategic, like-minded professional organizations by supporting APIC-DFW member liaisons with reimbursement of annual dues paid to the strategic organization.
Qualifications: A member of APIC-DFW for at least one year and having attended at least 75% of APIC-DFW meetings in person within the past year.
Process: The board will review applications and select liaison. Factors to be considered include attendance, length of membership, service to APIC-DFW, and how APIC-DFW can benefit from a relationship with this organization. APIC-DFW Board members are not eligible. Other considerations include cost of annual dues and availability of local chapter activities.
Liaisons will attend the local strategic partner organization chapter meetings and report back pertinent information during an APIC-DFW meeting at least quarterly. In addition, liaisons will review the strategic partner’s professional literature and present pertinent information to APIC-DFW.
INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1) COMPLETE and SUBMIT THE APPLICATION.
2) EMAIL a calendar of local chapter meetings for the upcoming year to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4) In order to remain a Strategic Partner, the member whose application is selected must act as an APIC-DFW liaison to this organization by attending their local meetings, reading their literature, and reporting pertinent information at APIC-DFW meetings at least quarterly.
2) Please attach a calendar of local chapter meetings for the upcoming year.
3)Examples of potential strategic partner organization: SHEA, SIS, SGNA, AORN, AACN, NANN